
Another trip to Orlando, the second in three weeks. The miles and segments are starting to pile up now.
Through the first 6 months of this year, I've flown 55068 miles, according to the computer at Flight Memory.
This trip was uneventful. I've been trying to stay out of ATL. And because of that, I wasn't prepared for the sheer volume of humanity that can be present in all of those concourses. Seriously, even when things are on time, (and they almost were, my flight departed for MCO 20 minutes late, bearable) the place can overwhelm you.
I'd really feel sorry for anyone who has never flown before, yet ended up connecting in that place. It's just a zoo. That's not all that bad, but you are on your own there; hustle or you will get run over by other pax, carts, crewmembers, anybody.
Back to ATL and then on to Knoxville for a few days to visit the kids, on Thursday.

No comments:
Post a Comment