Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Chicago to Phoenix (Skywest/Delta through SLC)


Two more uneventful, on time flights by a "connection" carrier. It is my opinion that of all the third parties flying under Delta colors, SkyWest does the best job. I particularly like their use of the CRJ900 with a nice first class.

Coming out here today I tried to recall the 10 worst things that have ever happened to me on the road. I'll do some more thinking about it and publish this soon.

But what got to me today was that my employer furnished Visa was rejected by the hotel here. Hint to employer: PAY THE DAMN BILL!

I get tired of tying up my own money.

I've also learned that the debris field has been found from the Air France flight that vanished in the Atlantic off the coast of Brazil. Hopefully they will find the flight data recorder and cockpit voice recorder.

Back to Chicago on Friday. Via Southwest.

No comments:

Post a Comment