
OK, I think I've finally gotten the lingo down, it's now called a Delta World Club.
I have noticed that free WiFi is here, and so are cookies, which were all found in the NW clubs. So some good things are happening. Maybe Virginia Avenue decided not to agitate the NW elites by "enhancing" their club benefits. I'm sure the free WiFi is buggin' them over here across the street.
No air travel for 6 days! I plan on relaxing and doing all the things that normal people get to do over the summer. And that includes going to bed whenever I want to and getting up whenever I want to.
The DL 752 was a bit early into ATL today, but it is Wednesday and nobody flies on Wednesday. And although I've really ranted about the chaos at MCO, today I walked up to the TSA checkpoint and went through with no wait. I even had a chance to joke to the agent about how all those CLEAR customers got screwed there! He laughed; TSA thought it was stupid too.
No posts for a while. Milwaukee is next.

No comments:
Post a Comment