Saturday, June 6, 2009

Phoenix to Chicago


Thank you Southwest for getting me home 15 minutes early on a Friday night. I don't always understand Southwest's scheduling; in this case, two nonstop flights to MDW within 35 minutes of each other.

I was on the second flight which only carried about 30 passengers.

And that is always a wonderful feeling!

Yet, despite this, two "family members" sat in front of me and at times got so loud about which member of the family owed them money, well, I could hear them through the Bose headphones.

The other irritating issue occurred when we hit the gate at Midway, the Russian girl who ran over everybody trying to be the first out. When she could not pull that off, she started talking on her cell in loud Russian, only about one inch from some guy's head.

I just wish people knew that the world included others.

Enough of that. I'm home, it's summer, and I get a week in hot humid Florida next week, and I'm very happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment