
All high mileage travelers hate the ordeal known as TSA Airport Security. We have had to endure things that simply do not contribute to security, but do seem to result in "theater". And I'm not gonna let myself get agitated tonight, here in beautiful eastern Idaho.
But CLEAR, the program which allowed "registered travelers" to get through security "faster" is dead.
And there are a lot of reasons for it. TSA never wanted this to take wings. I didn't either, because to me, CLEAR lanes existed in so few airports that it simply was not worth the cost.
I have read today where CLEAR originated in Orlando, the airport I detest so much.
I was there less than two weeks ago, and and I do recall seeing a CLEAR lane, with a few folks going through. What I also recall is some jerk who got into the "regular" line with the non-CLEAR people because he thought he could bully his way past us and get in front of the CLEAR people!
Yeah, it makes no sense. I would not let this guy go past without making it difficult.
Well tonight, you jerk, I hope you are sitting at home in MCO mourning the loss of the $$$ you gave CLEAR. So get your sorry self back in line with everybody else. I'm glad to see them go.
And hopefully MCO has torn down the CLEAR lane just like the pic above (taken today at BOS)

No comments:
Post a Comment