Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Turkish Air 737-800 Crash at Amsterdam


I've only been writing a blog for 2 months now, yet already 2 crashes (3 if you bring in Continental's incident at Denver in December). What bothers me about Turkish is that this is a B738 which is state of the art, flying into AMS which is a leading hub facility in Europe. And apparently the weather was good.

It takes a while for the facts to come out. Although this is a Turkish and Dutch issue, I am confident that both governments will get to the bottom of the issue. Not sure the NTSB will be brought in, but it would be nice.

Again, I don't ever think about this stuff when I'm in the air for some reason. It just never crosses my mind.

A pic of taken at the scene is attached.

No comments:

Post a Comment