Thursday, February 12, 2009

Beating the Odds from Pasco, WA. to College Station, TX


I learned a long time ago that trying to work in two small cities on consecutive days can be almost impossible due to flight issues. And this is really true when you are flying from the Pacific coast as I did today to a small place like College Station.

I've been to CLL many times and starting flying into Houston Intercontinental instead of CLL. And today I pulled it off again, Delta from PSC to SLC, and again from SLC to IAH. This is a long trip. SLC to IAH alone is almost 1100 miles.

But I beat the odds again, and now I'm sitting in the Hilton in CLL. But I'm wiped out. And I have to stand in front of another group tomorrow bright and early. Then back down to IAH to fly Continental back home to ORD.

I'm hoping the luck holds!

No comments:

Post a Comment