
I must change the name of this blog. If a person were flying with me in 2009 you would think that all flights are on time. Of course it is not that simple; but today, as luck would have it, the work finished early. I hustled out to CVG and noticed that in 45 minutes a Delta CRJ9 was on time to ORD. And the snow that I had been dreading had already hit; about 4 inches.
However the kiosk allowed me to change to this flight, it accepted my upgrade request, and when I got to the gate, not only had the upgrade cleared but the flight was ready to board. My only complaint was that three people also cleared who celebrated terribly in the cabin. Thank god I had the Bose headphones on and Santana playing. (I can't stand listening to loud inane dumb comments in first.) To these three folks, please, act like you have done this before!
So, I'm sitting here in Chicago watching the snow fall. Off to Las Vegas tomorrow via SLC. The travel just keeps on and on.

No comments:
Post a Comment