Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Bose Noise Cancelling Headphones - A Life Saver

I'm still really upset about leaving that mp3 player in the SWA jet. I did call them today and they have not found it.

I've already given up on it and ordered a new one. The worst thing is the time it will take to upload over 1300 songs to it.

You have probably seen air travelers wearing those Bose noise canceling headphones. Let me tell you that they are life savers in a jet. They allow you to retain your personal space. When I'm wearing mine, I can't hear anything; not even the engines. I know I sound jaded; but I am riding this jet to work, so I really don't want to hear your conversations; I want silence. These headphones are not cheap but they seal out the rest of the world. They are very comfortable; I have worn mine on transatlantic flights and it's hard to notice that they are even on your head.

But I am amazed at how many people will still try to talk to you even when you have them on!

No comments:

Post a Comment