
I made it to BWI, a trip I make about twice a month. Coming from MDW via SWA it's usually easy. BWI is a hub for Southwest, as is MDW so there is plenty of lift between the two cities. And again, Southwest was on time tonight. No delays to complain about but the usual dumb passenger behavior when it came to lining up in the A/B/C groups. I don't know if this is stupidity or rudeness or both. Probably about 70% stupidity. I sat next to a nice young guy who was only on his second flight in his life. He asked a lot about my life on the road; it was nice to speak with him.
I'm so sorry for my Venezuelan friends who are very distraught over the "Si" vote that took place today. I imagine the middle class will continue to leave the country. This is a shame as I have traveled there and found the people to be charming and affable.
On to Knoxville, Tennessee again tomorrow night

No comments:
Post a Comment