Friday, August 31, 2012
Minneapolis - Tampa
I finished the work in Osage, Iowa, and drove the 2 plus hours up to MSP. And didn't get pulled over this time - I stayed on I 35 most of the way.
I don't think I've mentioned the new TSA Pre service. All I remember is that months ago Delta asked me if I wanted to opt into this and I said yes. And for a long time nothing happened.
But lately, I'm getting through the PRE line. Did it out of TPA on Sunday and out of MSP yesterday. I don't think I need to tell the high mileage community how wonderful the PRE concept is. But I'm running about 80% there, meaning, I don't always get through, and sometimes have to go through general security.
When I do get accepted at a PRE point, it's so weird not taking off the shoes, taking out the laptop, etc. We've gotten so accustomed to the full check that it's like second nature now.
The Sky Club in MSP is nice. I'm sure there's more than one there, but if you are familiar with the place you know it all comes together in one big central concourse, and that's where I spent a couple of hours last night.
The A319 left the gate 10 minutes early and landed here in TPA 20 minutes early. Thanks guys!
Nice long holiday weekend here on the island and I intend to enjoy it all.
Next week? One day in Indy and one day all the way out to San Francisco and back. That's kinda hard.
96,862 miles so far through August.
http://flightaware.com/live/flight/DAL2229/history/20120831/0045Z/KMSP/KTPA
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment