Monday, August 20, 2012
Tampa to Lousiville - The Grind Continues
After less than 48 hours on my little Gulf island near St. Pete, it's on to Louisville.
Delta, through Atlanta, with a 40 minute delay out of TPA due to wx, but I had 90 minutes in ATL. I made the connection nicely, and since all my upgrades had cleared I was quite happy.
Let's see if the luck continues as I have to fly to Midway on Wednesday night. My old stomping ground, Chicago. Thank God I live in St. Pete now. I know that criticizing Chicago brings a lot of flaming, but seriously, I've only turned my heat on once since I moved to Florida.
Tonight at Fridays, while having refreshments, the bartender asked me about my job and I told him of the travel. He says he would love to do that. I just say, not so fast, lol!
OK, it's a nice night here in SDF, very little humidity, think I'll sit back and keep reading on my Kindle.
By the way, when you look at these tracks, the TPA-ATL segment meant penetrating that line of thunderstorms. And for about 3 minutes, the chop was terrible.
http://flightaware.com/live/flight/DAL2172/history/20120819/2115Z/KTPA/KATL
http://flightaware.com/live/flight/DAL2172/history/20120819/2115Z/KTPA/KATL
93,380 miles so far this year
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment