Wednesday, August 22, 2012
Louisville - Chicago Midway
Left SDF at 7:10 pm for MDW with Southwest. When I travel during the middle of the week, I don't want to mess with connections and hubs, and even though AA and UA fly to ORD right out of Louisville, well, I'll let their on time stats speak for themselves. This one was a no brainer.
Here in Chicago for just one day, then back to MDW for a Southwest nonstop home to Tampa. The big word there is that we're gonna get hit by a hurricane (Isaac) next week. I've never seen one of those. And I won't see this one either as I'll leave for Osage, Iowa on Sunday and won't get back until late Thursday night.
But the projected track has it passing right over Treasure Island, FL where I live now. I won't get nervous until everybody else I know there does.
http://flightaware.com/live/flight/SWA3922/history/20120822/2310Z/KSDF/KMDW
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment