Monday, August 13, 2012

Tampa to Newark - All the Luck Used on One Trip?


Off to EWR and I can't believe that we got up here 20 minutes early!  How often will that happen?  Rarely.  You have to have a lot of things happening, no MTC issues, great WX, crew shows up healthy, no running out of crew time, etc.

At the risk of really irritating anybody from New Jersey who might ever read this post, let me introduce Jim Morris, and his Big Bamboo Band.

Take a look at:

http://jim-morrismusic.com

The music is great and I had never heard of this until I moved to St. Pete.  I love it.  Of particular interest are his lyrics.  As in:

"A flight to Jersey, full of sunburned tourists
How much of my seat, does the lady need?
I lean in the aisle
I try not to crowd her
She talks like Jersey
Just a little bit louder"
 
Going to see him in Key West in November.

So the week is starting off well, but Friday will be interesting, back to TPA and on the last flights of the night out of EWR and ATL.  What are the chances I'll be on time then?

http://flightaware.com/live/flight/DAL2372/history/20120812/2000Z/KTPA/KATL

http://flightaware.com/live/flight/DAL504/history/20120812/2318Z/KATL/KEWR

No comments:

Post a Comment