Monday, August 6, 2012
Lynchburg, Virginia
I'm in Lynchburg, which is very near where I was born and raised. I was here during the first week of July as well. It's almost like being home again.
Except home now is St. Petersburg, which is served by TPA, with PIE and SRQ just down the road.
LYH has only one carrier, US Air.
I flew them to here a month ago, and although I was bracing for the worst, the flights were ontime. I'm not a fan of that Dash 8 they fly in and out of here, but it worked.
Today I did Delta, to ATL and then to RIC with the two hour drive up here. I just don't trust US Air into LYH, and when this job is over on Friday, I want to get home since next week involves EWR, still the delay capital of America.
Here are the links for today's trips:
http://flightaware.com/live/flight/DAL1991/history/20120806/1615Z/KTPA/KATL
http://flightaware.com/live/flight/DAL1307/history/20120806/1900Z/KATL/KRIC
I do like what DL has done with the MD 90 first class cabin. The seats are nice. The 88 to RIC is another story. They've put in new leather, but I'll never be a big fan of them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment