Friday, August 24, 2012

Chicago Midway - Tampa


Back home, by 9 pm on Thursday night from Chicago.  No complaints about Southwest here, EXCEPT, I was not aware of gate "24B" (I could be wrong) but it's down a very long hallway and very narrow.

It's chaos when the inbound offloads while we line up to board.  I know Southwest doesn't own the airport, but this was one of the worst gate arrangements I've ever seen.

Beyond that, and a couple of typical dumbass passenger issues (bag stuck in overhead bin, can't get it in or out, multiple dumbasses lined up for front lav when the announcement about lining up had been made at 3 three times, I'm home.

But

Tropical storm (hurricane) Isaac is down south over Haiti now.  Up here in the TPA area, no one seems real sure as to where this thing will land.  All I know, is that I've never seen one of these things and of course, I"ll be out on the road when it hits here or nearby.

Couple that with the political convention that's going to be here next week, and I'm kinda glad I'll be up in Osage, Iowa!

http://flightaware.com/live/flight/SWA295/history/20120823/2240Z/KMDW/KTPA

No comments:

Post a Comment