Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Tampa - Indy - Nasty week Ahead


Easy flight to IND from TPA on Southwest.  Arrived 20 minutes early.  Not much to gripe about there.  But I gotta gripe about something and in this case it's Avis who managed to back my car so tightly against a cement wall that you gotta start it, pull it into the traffic ally, then stop it just to get the bag thrown into the trunk.

Petty, I know.

Hilton certainly put me into what is probably the biggest hotel room I've ever been in since I started traveling.  It's a huge suite, practically bigger than my place back on beautiful Treasure Island.

This is going to be a rough, short week.  Out of here tomorrow, Delta to MSP, on to SFO.  A loooong night in the air, not arriving into SFO until 1130 pm their time (230 am body time).  Work there just ONE DAY then all the way back to TPA on Friday, arriving perfectly in time for happy hour .

I'll spend more time flying in the next 72 hours than anything else.

What a mess Lufthansa apparently has, flight attendant strike in Europe.

http://flightaware.com/live/flight/SWA1976/history/20120904/1935Z/KTPA/KIND

No comments:

Post a Comment