Tuesday, February 5, 2013
Tampa - Newark AGAIN
I really don't have a lot against New Jersey, but 3 trips in 3 weeks is putting me over the edge. This is mainly due to cold weather. I got up and it had snowed 2 inches overnight. And the Super Bowl will be played here next year. Think I'll sit in front of the HD on my little island for this game.
Well, the NYC area had wind and ceiling issues, so the inbound flight from LGA was a good 30 minutes late into TPA.
We loaded up with what was every NJ accent imaginable, including the loudest Sicilian version of their language I ever heard. This guy YELLED into his phone as long as we were on the ground. I'm not a racist, after all, he probably thought I was some moonshiner named Bubba.
But the Jet Blue folks in TPA turned it as quickly as they could and the A320 arrived in EWR only 10 minutes late.
I'm wracking up the miles now on the flag carrier of the Republic of New Jersey.
On to Columbus, OH from here later this week
http://flightaware.com/live/flight/JBU534/history/20130205/0049Z/KTPA/KEWR
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment