I'm here for two weeks, then on to San Juan. Not much to report since this blog is primarily concerned with air transportation.
I will say that in an attempt to avoid ATL last Sunday, I booked NW metal through MEM again.
All I can say is, that the A320 was the first flight to Vegas I have ever flown on where first class had a lot of empty seats. And this is not due to a lousy economy (this town is full!), but because all the Delta high mileage guys are still battling it out for precious upgrades through ATL.
I remember, despite being Platinum, my upgrade success rate from ATL to LAS was only about 70 per cent.
So, my gamble paid off. And I hope the core of Delta fliers who live down south continue to battle through ATL! Want peace, quiet and space? Ride the NWA A320 out of MEM.

No comments:
Post a Comment