Saturday, June 1, 2013
Madison, WI, via O'Hare
I've been going to MSN for years. In fact I was just there about a month ago. In the beginning, I flew DL into MSN via various 3rd parties, mostly Comair.
It was always stressful.
A couple of years ago I just started doing ORD and then driving up there. Not fun, but probably the safer thing to do.
Which is what I did this trip.
MSN is a great town, but I'll take my beach in St. Pete over it, particularly in the winter.
Both trips on DL ontine. They are very much ontime now. I will give them credit. They seem to hustle much more and make things happen.
I'm flirting a lot with AA lately, but it's just to get some change of pace. In the previous post I offered my opinion that elite status really means nothing, at least on DL anymore. I'm learning that I don't care as much about status, I sure don't care about free tickets, and if you want to fly in first, you simply buy it. That takes a lot of stress off.
http://flightaware.com/live/flight/DAL2091/history/20130521/1730Z/KTPA/KATL
http://flightaware.com/live/flight/DAL1977/history/20130521/2005Z/KATL/KORD
http://flightaware.com/live/flight/DAL1306/history/20130524/0015Z/KORD/KATL
http://flightaware.com/live/flight/DAL2233/history/20130524/0255Z/KATL/KTPA
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment