Sunday, June 30, 2013

Columbus, OH


Another quick one day job, this one in CMH.  Delta was the better fit than Southwest on this and I need the miles all the time anyway.

Take a look at the first segment.  The weather between TPA and ATL was tough and look at the vectoring and holding that was involved.  The ATC guys, my old friends, are just fabulous.  But what should have been an hour and 10 minutes in the air took 2 and a half hours due to the wx.

I got finished early in CMH and did stand by for the return segments.  Thanks to the agent in CMH who came back to coach and gave me a first class boarding pass on the segment into ATL.  Man, you look cool with the ink and the studs in the ear.  Thank god DL has apparently relaxed a bit on the "wholesome" image for employees.

Off the entire week of July 4!  (Incredibly I had to work on July 4 last year!)  Hope you have a great summer holiday.  Chicago is next.

http://flightaware.com/live/flight/DAL2091/history/20130628/1730Z/KTPA/KATL

http://flightaware.com/live/flight/DAL1314/history/20130628/2000Z/KATL/KCMH

http://flightaware.com/live/flight/DAL755/history/20130629/1821Z/KCMH/KATL

http://flightaware.com/live/flight/DAL2376/history/20130629/2125Z/KATL/KTPA

No comments:

Post a Comment