Friday, June 7, 2013

Back from TT

Thanks to my wonderful friends at Point Lisas, Trinidad for another great week of work.  You guys are simply hilarious, and thanks for introducing me to 1919.

We departed POS for Miami and I'm always mesmerized when I overfly the Caribbean.  The water is so blue and I am so envious of the ships I see crossing!  Going to Aruba in August to play golf so I'm getting quit addicted to this island thing, even though I live on one!

The worst part of this thing was getting from MIA back to TPA due to tropical storm Andrea.  We took an hour delay in the penalty box at MIA as the departure route to the northwest was shut down.  When we finally got up, we went through a lot of vectoring and really violent chop.  We landed at TPA in 40 not winds and heavy rain.

My compliments to the very professional AA cockpit crew for this.

http://flightaware.com/live/flight/AAL2088/history/20130606/1750Z/KMIA/KTPA


http://flightaware.com/live/flight/AAL2282/history/20130606/1035Z/TTPP/KMIA

No comments:

Post a Comment