Thursday, September 13, 2012
Baltimore back to Tampa - Even Easier on a Wednesday
One thing about working at airports: when the job is done, I just get somebody to run me over to the passenger terminal and it's time to go.
And in this case, a perfectly timed 5:20 departure to TPA, nonstop on Southwest.
And we got here 15 minutes early! In fact, the sun was still up! Gosh, I love it!
The worst problem this week was that I was quite disappointed in the Hilton Garden Inn I stayed in. I've never been in a breakfast buffet where you weren't given full size plates, but rather, what I think is a dessert plate. Then one day the housekeeping folks didn't show up until 5 pm. That's kinda late for a place that markets itself as a hotel for business professionals. Also, ESPN did not work on the cable for a while, LOL!
Stay on my island for 6 days! Next stop, Baton Rouge next week.
http://flightaware.com/live/flight/SWA271/history/20120912/2120Z/KBWI/KTPA
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment