I flew here to MEM on NW metal out of Chicago yesterday. I have learned my lesson in this arrangement; if it is NW metal you MUST check in at nwa.com and print the boarding pass there. You also gotta go to NWA if you want to assign a seat. If you try it at delta.com it will allow you to do it, but then you revisit the site and it has wiped out the seat assignment.
But 30 minutes ago, here in MEM, I tried to check in for my flight to ATL which is purely Delta, metal, ticketing, etc.
And STILL I could not get the kiosk to take the check in; the agent told me that even though all the signage says Delta, I will still at the old NW counter. To check in for ATL you have to go to "the other Delta counter". This is the same stuff you put up with at LAX. I have noticed a lot of griping about Los Angeles, and it is just as chaotic here in MEM, but with fewer frustrated pax.
What a damn mess.
I sincerely wish that DL would cut back on some of the marketing and put some money into the check in process. It is still not working.
Also, I have yet to get FF credit for my ORD to MEM segment from yesterday on NW metal. I'm sure I'll have to fill out the form at delta.com for this like I always do.
Please Delta, FIX THE CHECK IN PROCESS!
Saturday, August 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment