Monday, May 25, 2009

Los Angeles to Nashville on Memorial Day


I spent a week in SoCal as they call it, and half of that time was spent down in San Diego visiting my daughter. She has hit the jackpot job wise, and she is living just one block from the beach, slightly south of La Jolla. Lucky girl, she has the best weather in America. I'm in Nashville tonight undergoing something that I miss now that I live up north; a violent thunderstorm. Of course these storms play havoc with flights, but speaking of that, my Southwest flight was 10 minutes early. Again.

I do think they may be padding the schedule times somewhat, but I don't care.

Flying on a big holiday is a bit depressing, but I had a great weekend with my daughter. Honey, I miss you tonight!

The flight was around 50 percent full, but that did not stop at least 10 people from lining up in the A group line (when their boarding passes plainly said B)

I guess "dumbass behavior" does not take holidays. I'll work up in Kentucky this week, back to Chicago on Friday - and spring finally arrived there!

No comments:

Post a Comment