
This is old news actually, but Delta has finally started offering free wireless internet in their Crown Rooms/World Clubs/World Rooms, (whatever the hell they call it now).
Paying for internet at the elite level has been an insult to high mileage Delta flyers for years. And I think I know why things are changing in the clubs - the Northwest clubs are/were so much nicer!
I can just imagine the hand wringing that took place on Virginia Avenue over the discrepancies between DL and NW clubs.
Don't let the spin fool you, Delta is the same cheap outfit that crams people into run down clubs in Atlanta (if you don't believe this, go into the club at the B24 gate; it's a wonder the fire marshall does not shut it down for overcrowding)
Now, even better news; I'm in the club at CVG composing this post and the DL agent is telling me that the former NW manager of their clubs now has the same job at DL. Meaning, not only free internet, but all that food/juice/fruit/cookies and things that made the NW clubs so nice!
This is great news, but don't take a victory lap yet! I'm in CVG still eating the old Biscoff cookies that DL has served for the last 10 years; no fruit yet!
Happy Mother's Day to all moms everywhere!

No comments:
Post a Comment