Sunday, May 10, 2009

Chicago to Baltimore - SWA 20 Minutes Early


Well, the name of the post says it all. After several weeks without flying SWA, it was again nice to have a flight with none of the bush league nonsense the legacy carriers put you through - namely, inability to find a jet bridge driver (see previous post).

I had just a couple of thoughts going through security at MDW today. TSA makes it so obvious when one of their "behavioral experts" is around. There is no stealth at all, the person is uniformed and just looks at everybody. But the good news is that secondary screening seemed to go away as quickly as it reappeared recently. Maybe I am just lucky.

Of course no SWA experience is complete without some dumbass who can not figure out the boarding procedure. Tonight, I held A18 and watched some "intelligent looking" woman hop right up in the front. Only problem was, she was holding C12. When these people get turned back by the gate agent, I just can't help but think that these poor souls are literally, and cetainly, intellectually lost.

The flight was almost full and noisy; thank you Bose for keeping me sane!

Back to Chicago on Thursday night.

No comments:

Post a Comment