
I flew to LAX tonight on NW metal. I really like the A319 in front. Get row 1 when you can. Yes, it's a bulkhead but where the bulkhead intersects the floor you will find about a 6 inch indentation which really does allow you to stretch.
Flying in this DL/NW merger is interesting. Tonight the equipment was in NW livery but the flight crews wore DL uniforms. The DL magazine was in the seats. The Dasani (Coke Atlanta) water was present.
I visited the new "World Club" in MEM. I have always thought that DL Crown Rooms were inferior to NW's clubs. NW has free wireless and many more choices for food, such as fruit. DL just gives out trail mix.
I surely hope that DL does not "enhance" these former NW clubs. I'd be willing to bet the bean counters on Virginia Avenue in ATL will not allow this to go on.
Again, NW elites have to be dying inside, watching their status melt due to DL "enhancements".
I hope the clubs stay the same.
By the way, the flight left the gate 3 minutes early. This won't continue much longer once the DL mentality saturates the system.

No comments:
Post a Comment