Friday, April 10, 2009

Los Angeles/Salt Lake/Chicago


Going from the west coast to the east, or even the midwest is never that pleasant as you lose 2-3 hours in the air. The airlines, in an attempt to maximize flight efficiency, schedule east bound flights very early in the morning or late at night. I quit doing the late night red eye stuff years ago, but getting up at 4 am like I did today is just another form of misery. But it's the lesser of the two evils.

The flight to SLC was again uneventful. This is a big concession for me to make, but it appears that after years of not caring, Delta is starting to take on time performance seriously.

And the connecting MD90 to ORD was on time as well.

Next week is a mess. Looks like I have to get to Kalamazoo but then I'm not sure what happens next.

In the meantime, it's Easter in Chicago. And spring is still not here.

No comments:

Post a Comment