
Even though I need more Delta miles, I flew back home tonight on AA direct. Most of the time when I'm traveling on AA, I'm actually traveling on their vassal, Eagle. But not today, this was real AA metal (MD Super 80). It's been a long time since I was on a Super 80, but I will say that coach was semi comfortable, certainly more comfortable than a Delta MD88.
We left AUS 5 minutes early, but due to winds at ORD we were 15 minutes late. Seems they had to change the runways at ORD and I know this creates havoc. So I can't be upset about the delay.
We entered holding tonight, just southwest of ORD to accommodate the flow; and that rarely happens. I can't remember the last time I was in holding.
If you look at the image of the flight path carefully, you can see the circular holding pattern.
Home all week. Next trip is Cincinnati on Mother's Day.

No comments:
Post a Comment