Well, a busy month, mostly due to quick trips into and out of Knoxville, my former home, to watch the University of Tennessee's football team struggle.
In any event, this month I've been to:
STL
BWI
CVG
ORD
DCA
and now I'm in PHL.
ALL of this flying has been Delta/Northwest as I continue to try to rack up enough MQMs to make the new Delta Diamond Medallion status. And it's still gonna be close.
On the trip into Cincy from BWI I again left my mp3 player in a seat back pocket. I called DL baggage service in CVG and you get a recording. Of course they never called me back.
BUT, this time I had placed one of my business cards inside the case, and when it came time to leave CVG, I stopped by the bag office, and miraculously, THEY HAD THE THING.
The agent said that the key was the fact that they had my card, looked up my record and knew I was gonna fly out of CVG on that day. So they hoped I would come by.
Got lucky on this one.
On the other hand, I still have not been credited with mileage off my trip from DCA to TYS through DTW on Northwest. This is aggravating, I'll wait another few days, and then fire off another email to DL to get the credit.
DFW next week.
Wednesday, September 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment