Monday, May 19, 2014
Tampa - Baltimore: Despite Growing Concerns, Southwest Delivers
I've noticed that since Southwest has been dancing around with AirTran that their service just seems to be different.
They don't seem to be as flexible on certain things anymore, and the one thing I really need, which is on time performance has dropped dramatically.
It is hard to believe that the last set of stats released by DOT shows that Southwest is worse than most legacy carriers when it comes to on time performance. I did read somewhere a little press release they put together claiming all kinds of stuff. It read like it was written by the PR department of a legacy carrier.
But in this case, non stop, even if late, is better than a connection.
So I did SWA back and forth from TPA to BWI. And it worked, on time.
This time.
We will see how they do with a trip up to Providence, soon.
http://flightaware.com/live/flight/SWA424/history/20140511/2250Z/KTPA/KBWI
http://flightaware.com/live/flight/SWA1537/history/20140514/2205Z/KBWI/KTPA
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment