Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Savannah to Chicago, Again


I've been to SAV a lot this year and when I'm done it always seems like I have to go on to ORD.

Gosh it was Canadair equipment on both segments and even though they have first class it's miserable even there.

Any CRJ is the worst piece of metal in the sky for passenger comfort.  So glad I rarely fly them now.

Chicago is so big that you can see the lights of the city while you are still overflying Michigan, all the way across the lake.

I notice while we were still over Michigan, that one particularly bright set of lights could be seen.  As we overflew the lake, the lights kept getting closer of course.  When we were "feet dry" over Chicago I could finally tell what those bright lights were that could be seen all the way back across the lake - none other that Wrigley Field!  Woooo!

I did do TPA/SAV through Atlanta on a Friday night.  Again, giving credit to DL, they were right on time.

Back to Tampa soon, then on to Baltimore

http://flightaware.com/live/flight/DAL2372/history/20140502/2000Z/KTPA/KATL

http://flightaware.com/live/flight/DAL1320/history/20140502/2319Z/KATL/KSAV

http://flightaware.com/live/flight/GJS6276/history/20140504/2047Z/KSAV/KDTW

http://flightaware.com/live/flight/FLG4088/history/20140505/0145Z/KDTW/KORD


No comments:

Post a Comment