Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Tampa - Manchester - Let's Hear it for New Equipment


I learned a long time ago that if you can possibly avoid Logan airport at Boston, well, avoid it.  I do the alternative Manchester NH airport if I'm working on the north side of the city.  In this case, the job was in Nashua NH, a nice town.

I flew on Delta's new 737-900 out of TPA.  This is a nice piece of equipment, particularly in first.  Nice blue overhead lighting.  Big IFE screen right in front of you with all the ports and amenities.

Right on time to ATL then on to MHT on an Airbus A320.  Every time I fly Airbus equipment I notice how much more passenger friendly it is.  In first, it's spread out!

Again, on time.

Did Southwest back to TPA through their hub in BWI.  I rarely fly on Tuesdays and it's so different from the chaos of Sunday/Friday flying.  The 737 out of BWI was only half full.  But 20 minutes late into TPA as we held for connections in BWI.  That's ok I guess.

Knoxville, to visit the granddaughters, is next.

http://flightaware.com/live/flight/DAL2372/history/20140421/2005Z/KTPA/KATL

http://flightaware.com/live/flight/DAL1079/history/20140421/2255Z/KATL/KMHT

http://flightaware.com/live/flight/SWA2252/history/20140422/2110Z/KMHT/KBWI

http://flightaware.com/live/flight/SWA2154/history/20140423/0010Z/KBWI/KTPA

No comments:

Post a Comment