Friday, April 18, 2014
Savannah - Chicago
I'm doing a lot of work in SAV now and it has to be Delta for me. Even though a lot of carriers go there, if I have to make a connection, I'll do it through ATL.
We were an hour late out of SAV, and who knows why. But this leads to the usual running for a lot of passengers through ATL. I had two hours so I got to sit down and watch Bubba Watson close out the Masters.
Then on to ORD again via Atlanta. I was surprised that AA does not to ORD from SAV. Having lived in Chicago, I know what a mess their delays can be.
And naturally a storm was blowing around Chicago the entire time I was there. Snow on April 14! How do you live like this?
But we were on time into and out of Chicago. ATL back to TPA was another story, delayed an hour as the 757 had been through some mechanical issues earlier in the day.
But I have to hand it to Delta, give them a good weather day and they seem to hum along very well.
Manchester (Nashua) NH is next.
Happy Easter
http://flightaware.com/live/flight/DAL2172/history/20140411/2115Z/KTPA/KATL
http://flightaware.com/live/flight/DAL2530/history/20140412/0046Z/KATL/KSAV
http://flightaware.com/live/flight/DAL896/history/20140413/2228Z/KSAV/KATL
http://flightaware.com/live/flight/DAL2112/history/20140413/2334Z/KATL/KORD
http://flightaware.com/live/flight/DAL1977/history/20140414/2300Z/KORD/KATL
http://flightaware.com/live/flight/DAL1377/history/20140415/0150Z/KATL/KTPA
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment