Monday, June 9, 2014

Another Trip to Hartford


Seems like I've done a lot of work in New England in the last 6 weeks.  It's certainly less humid than Florida!

This trip was all Delta, as Southwest's non stops out of TPA leave too early for me.

The second segment from DTW to BDL was delayed by 90 minutes.  No real reason given.  Stuff like this sends me into "Delta flashback" when they were excessively delayed and never told  you why.  It meant I pulled into my hotel in Keene, NH at 1 am.  Short night, and I"m too old for this.

The return segments were on time and if you look at the BDL/ATL segment you will see how we had to fly out over the Atlantic to avoid a big line of storms which was hitting Bradley just as we left.

All in all, I'll say it's a 7 out of 10 on this one. 

Wilmington, NC is next.

http://flightaware.com/live/flight/DAL2588/history/20140601/1945Z/KTPA/KDTW

http://flightaware.com/live/flight/DAL1076/history/20140602/0010Z/KDTW/KBDL

http://flightaware.com/live/flight/DAL1724/history/20140603/2229Z/KBDL/KATL

http://flightaware.com/live/flight/DAL2304/history/20140604/0305Z/KATL/KTPA

No comments:

Post a Comment