Thursday, December 26, 2013
OK, A New Year's Resolution
Due to some unfortunate circumstances, I stopped posting in early August 2013 but now all is well again.
In general I would say that the last four months have been pretty good to me in terms of flight hassles and hotel problems.
I did not go out much after early November and the travel tapered to practically nothing as the end of 2013 approached. But January 2014 gets rolling with a trip to MSP and Chicago. The first three months of any year are my busiest.
I just finished reading a great book, written by the author of www.askthepilot.com. The book, "Cockpit Confidential" is certainly up to date in terms of the issues it addresses. It's probably not the kind of book that would entertain an infrequent traveler.
But since I stopped posting, I'll simply list the destinations that I flew to since the last post:
Aruba (AirTran, lousy experience)
Hermosillo, MX (learned the hard way about the ways of getting between Terminal 1 and 2 in MEX)
St. Louis
Dallas
Houston
Baltimore
Lexington KY
Knoxville TN
Elmira NY
Philadelphia
Detroit
Wilmington NC
Baltimore
Dallas
Atlanta
Boston
Baltimore
Kansas City
Nashville
Seattle
Las Vegas
Knoxville TN
One final note. I'll heavily paraphrase what a Delta attorney said in a recent court case concerning the fact that the old Northwest cancelled a frequent flyer account because the account holder "complained" too much. The lawyer stated that Delta was under no obligation to provide service or customer satisfaction.
LOL.
Or something to that effect.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment